For Passport appointment, good to contact us at KRIZZMAN Travel Services or visit our office for your schedule of appearance. You can still send us a private message on our facebook page KRIZZMAN Travel Services.
Fist of all NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED for the following:
- SENIOR CITIZEN and one (1) travel companion
- PERSON WITH DISABILITY (PWDs) and one (1) travel companion
- SOLO PARENT and his/her minor children further
- PREGNANT WOMEN
- MINORS SEVEN (7) YEARS OLD AND BELOW and his/her parents and minor siblings
- Also OVERSEAS FILIPINO WORKERS (land-based, or seafarers)
You may avail of the OFW LANE or COURTESY LANE at DFA Aseana or any DFA Consular Office to apply for your passport.
The Philippine Passport is the property of the Republic of the Philippines. It must surrender upon demand by an authorized representative of the Philippine Government.
Alteration, addition, or destruction of contents closely prohibited. Any unauthorized change will render a passport invalid and will have accompanying penalties.
In fact, using the passport as collateral is against the law and will automatically render the passport canceled.
The information provided in the passport application form must be true and correct. The documents that will submit should be authentic. Under the law, making false statements in passport application form, furnishing falsified or forged documents in support thereof are punishable by law.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A PHILIPPINE PASSPORT:
- First of all, all applicants should secure an appointment when applying for a passport;
- The public advised securing their passports to booking their flights. Flight bookings should ONLY make if passports are still valid for at least six (6) months;
- The confirmed appointment required for all applicants except for those who would qualify for the courtesy lane;
- Applicants reminded them to go 30 minutes earlier on their selected date and time of appointment at their chosen consular office;
- Personal appearance required for all applicants;
- Please warned that dealing with fixers is at your own risk and expense;
- Prepare all the originals and photocopies of the documentary requirements for passport application.
- To ensure entry to countries with strict dress codes, all applicants required to wear decent clothing for passport photo capture. Plunging necklines, sleeveless clothings, spaghetti strapped tops. Moreover, see-through tops, Sando, tube tops, halters and the like prohibited.
- Jewelleries and contact lenses not allowed during photo capturing;
- In addition, DFA adheres to “No Escort” policy; escorts shall prohibit from entering the DFA consular premises to accompany the applicants.